Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grand High

So now that I am feeling better its about time to start getting some of this work done that I have been putting off. Today I shot this really rad deli called "Taylor Gourmet" everything about this deli is awesome, the food they make there is amazing, and they sell the best Italian sauces, pastas, olive oils etc. If you live in DC you should definitely go check them out! You can see my photos, get the address etc HERE.

I am shooting those twenty pairs of Grand High Custom Shoes in my home studio tonight, trying to get them out of here so I can make room for all the cool stuff I am going to buy myself for Christmas while I attempt to shop for others. You can see how much I've gotten done HERE

Yesterday it was 65 degrees here in Virginia. Insane! I dont have my ical open right now but im about 60% sure that its mid way through December right now and not May. (I could be wrong) It was a good day to be over my flu. I rode my motorcycle aimlessly for a little while, then waited for my friends to get off work, then we all rode Bicycles all night, it was fantastic! I put new bars/grips on my bicycle too, it was great. I will take some photos here in a little bit when I get all of these shoes out of the way. Well back to work for me.