Friday, December 12, 2008

Sick.

So somehow I managed to get some sort of stomach flu or something. Wack. Anyway, I have been spending most of my time in my bed but there were a few things that required me to move, mainly, the release of the new collaboration between The Hundreds and Disney. Apparently, only 100 shirts in each design were released worldwide, luckily Palace 5ive was one of the four stores that received them. I'm not positive I want to take it out of the sealed bag so here is a stock photo, I got the one on the left:



This morning when I woke up there was a box on my front steps, addressed to me, from New York. I couldn't remember ordering anything but as soon as I picked it up I knew what it was!



Fader Magazine!!! This story starts out with me shooting the cover of a mixtape for them last summer, it was a lot of fun and I got to meet some really rad people. Fader is one of those companies that you really look forward to working with, ever since that shoot they have taken care of me so well. Right off the bat they gave me a lifetime subscription to the magazine and the mixtape, so every month I have those coming to my house. Its great! Also, when I was in NYC for the Red Bull Experiment in July they invited me over to their office to show me around and hang out. There was so much cool stuff in the office, including Guinness on tap and a huge poster of biggie that was signed by B.I.G. himself. Anyway, im getting off track here. Inside the box was a New Era Fitted Hat, designed by High Places (who you should check out here)this hat is the third in a series of limited edition hats that Fader commissions rad bands to make. I am too lazy to take a photo of the hat so you get another stock photo: