Saturday, January 17, 2009

The last few days.

The last few days have been complete madness for me. Between shooting, getting my website together and working I haven't had much time to sit down and write.

On Thursday I got to see my friend Jenny Owen Youngs play at DC9. Whenever Jenny comes into town it really makes my day. Not only is she so amazingly talented, but she likes shoes and smells like delicious candy. I shot a few photos at the show for the hell of it, you can check them out here.

Last night my good friend Cristian Loza came over and we (he) spent several hours getting my website all put together so it will be ready to launch on Tuesday. Please check back then to see what we have come up with: www.VoteJoeC.com

The craziness of Inauguration is about to start today!!! At 6pm I will be seeing Chester French play an acoustic set at The Greater Good in DC. I will be trying to update as much as possible, but we will see how that goes.