Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Long long day

Today I woke up at 6:30am. I don't think I have been awake that early (being awake from the night before doesn't count) in like a year. I didn't mind though, it was definitely worth it :)

In other news. Today I sold my beloved Panda. We had a great run, and many, many, MANY problems along the way, but it was time to part ways. It was kinda sad to watch the new owner drive off in the car I worked so hard to build just how I wanted. I think it is for the best though, it is time to move onto bigger and better things, aka a House, the Preulde, and some traveling.

I shot photos today of a French R&B singer. It was interesting. After waiting for almost two hours for them to show up, I finally got to shoot in the blistering cold for an hour. Talk about miserable. Try standing on the edge of the river taking photos when it is freezing cold and windy. Its lame, trust me. I guess I will post some photos when I get a chance to edit them.

My night ended with seeing City and Colour at the Black Cat with my friend Stephen. I honestly wasnt that impressed with his performance. I had seen a lot of videos on youtube of live performances where he was amazing, but I guess tonight was an off night. Oh well. I still think he is rad.

Tomorrow I will be seeing my friend Jenny Owen Youngs play at DC9. I am sooooo excited!! It has been several months since I have seen her play live and I know she has a few amazing new songs in her arsenal. If you dont know who Jenny is... I dont think we can be friends. Either way, watch this: